Friday, October 20, 2017

My Habib ❤ My Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم ❤

Jaabir (Radi Allahu Anhu ) said:
I was once with Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم on a night of the full moon. I would look at the moon and then at Rasoolullah صلي الله عليه وسلم trying to decide which was more radiant. Finally, I came to the conclusion that Muhammed was more radiant, handsome an beautiful than the full moon. (Shamaa'il Tirmidhi)

Looking at the moon today, I find myself contemplating about the beauty of My Nabi صلى الله علىه وسلم. How would it be to set eyes on his blessed countenance. Would these eyes of mine be able to behold such beauty, or would they go blind were they to witness such splendour.
Then I think, are my eyes even worthy of such an honour, are they worthy of gazing upon such a Mubarak face. The truth is, they are not. Yet my heart still yearns to see him صلى عليه وسلم to look at him صلى الله علىه وسلم , even if it is just once.
How blessed are those who got to be in his صلى الله علىه وسلم Mubarak gatherings. To sit with him, to eat with him, to learn from him صلى الله علىه وسلم.
I wish I could travel back in time so that I too could have had the good fortune of sitting in his صلى الله علىه وسلم presence.
So that I too could witness his impeccable character and unparalleled kindness.
So that I could hear for myself his eloquent speech.

If only, if only, I could get the opportunity to gaze at his Mubarak countenance even just once.
My heart yearns to see my beloved صلى الله علىه وسلم.
The one who cried for you and I. Made du’aa for you and I.
Worried about you and I, even though he never saw us.
Ya Rabbi Ummati!
That was his cry, repeatedly.
Even on the day of resurrection, when every soul will be worried only about themselves, Ya Rabbi Nafsi Nafsi will be the cry of everyone, including the Ambiya عليه السلام… Except my beloved Nabi صلى الله علىه وسلم.
His cry will be Ya Rabbi Ummati Ummati.

How can I not yearn to meet him, how can I not wish to gaze upon his blessed face.
I wish I had been a branch on a tree in the time of Nabi صلى الله علىه وسلم  so that I could've had the honour of granting him shade.
Or a camel so that I could've been the one to be his mode of transport, moving from place to place.
Even if I had been a grain of sand and I was trampled upon by his mubarak feet. That too, would have indeed been an honour.
But, I remind myself that I am honoured to be chosen by Allaah Ta’aala as an Ummati. Whilst all the above inanimate creation will not be with Nabi صلى الله علىه وسلم   in the hereafter, I have great hope that, Inshaa Allaah, through the grace and mercy of Allaah Ta'aala I will be with him in Jannah.
I may not have been blessed with the honour of being among those who saw or served him in this world.
But, if I live my life according to his beloved sunnah and teachings, through Allaah's mercy I will be with him Jannah.
And in Jannah, If I wish, I can gaze at him forever.

Oh Allaah grant me the ability to live according to Nabi صلى الله علىه وسلم's Sunnah and reunite me with him in Jannatul Firdows. Aameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

How The Coronavirus has Affected Our Imaan

Oh, how weakened our Imaan has become because of this virus.. What fear it has instilled in our hearts, it has overwhelmed our minds and ove...